Macau gambling revenue up 13 percent in April yr/yr
HONG KONG May 2 (Reuters) - Gambling revenue in Macau, the world's biggest gambling destination, rose 13.2 percent to 28.3 billion patacas ($3.54 billion) in April, according to government data.
Macau, a Portuguese colony until 1999, is the only place in China where casino gambling is legal. Full-year gambling revenue hit $38 billion last year.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Moscow defies Kiev, orders aid convoy onto Ukrainian soil
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |