UPDATE 3-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on May 2
HELSINKI May 2 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday:
Oil firm Statoil reported first-quarter results below expectations with production problems at major gas fields Troll and Snoehvit off Norway and oil and gas field Peregrino off Brazil.
Statoil's adjusted operating profit was 42.4 billion Norwegian crowns ($7.36 billion), below expectations for 47.7 billion crowns and under 59.2 billion a year earlier.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image