S&P puts Parma, Ohio 'A+' ratings on watch negative
May 2 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Thursday said it put Parma, Ohio's A-plus rating on Creditwatch with negative implications.
S&P said the action follows the agency's "repeated attempts to obtain timely information of satisfactory quality to maintain our rating on the securities in accordance with our applicable criteria and policies."
S&P went on to say that if the requested information was not received by May 16, 2013, it would "likely result in our suspension of the affected rating, preceded, in accordance with our policies, by any change to the rating that we consider appropriate given available information."
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Plane with first coffins of Malaysian airliner victims leaves Ukraine |