Quebec sells C$500 mln of debt in reopening-term sheet
May 2 (Reuters) - The Canadian province of Quebec on Thursday sold C$500 million ($495 million) in a reopening of an existing issue, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 3.00 percent notes, due Sept. 1, 2023, were priced at 102.466 to yield 2.724 percent or 104.5 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The total outstanding issue amount is now C$3.5 billion ($3.47 billion).
The investment dealer arm of National Bank of Canada was the lead manager of the sale.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan