Turkey's CarrefourSA to seek buyouts including Migros
ISTANBUL May 2 (Reuters) - Turkey's CarrefourSA, a joint-venture between Sabanci Holding and Carrefour , will look into buyout opportunities including Migros , Sabanci retail group head Haluk Dincer said on Thursday.
Organic growth and acquisition opportunities will be considered to expand the business, Dincer said at a news conference.
Carrefour, Europe's largest retailer, said on Tuesday it was selling a 12 percent stake in Turkish venture CarrefourSA to joint venture partner Sabanci Holding for 60 million euros, which will make Sabanci the majority shareholder. (Reporting by Ceyda Caglayan; writing by Seda Sezer; editing by James Jukwey)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash