Turkey's CarrefourSA to seek buyouts including Migros
ISTANBUL May 2 (Reuters) - Turkey's CarrefourSA, a joint-venture between Sabanci Holding and Carrefour , will look into buyout opportunities including Migros , Sabanci retail group head Haluk Dincer said on Thursday.
Organic growth and acquisition opportunities will be considered to expand the business, Dincer said at a news conference.
Carrefour, Europe's largest retailer, said on Tuesday it was selling a 12 percent stake in Turkish venture CarrefourSA to joint venture partner Sabanci Holding for 60 million euros, which will make Sabanci the majority shareholder. (Reporting by Ceyda Caglayan; writing by Seda Sezer; editing by James Jukwey)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official