Siemens CFO sees high-end manufacturing in China in 2014
FRANKFURT May 2 (Reuters) - German industrial bellwether Siemens expects to benefit from the emergence of high-end manufacturing in China in 2014, its finance chief said.
"There is reason to believe that this economy will make inroads into aerospace and automotive," Joe Kaeser told analysts on Thursday after Siemens published quarterly financial results.
"Automation will be the decisive factor for entering this area," he added. (Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Man arrested for suspected suicide plot to blow up Kansas airport |
- Hawaii official who released Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash