Telefonica Deutschland buys more D. Telekom network capacity
FRANKFURT May 2 (Reuters) - Telefonica Deutschland agreed with Deutsche Telekom to use the German rival's land-line services network more heavily from next year.
The two companies said in a joint statement on Thursday they would widen their existing cooperation gradually until 2019, helping Deutsche Telekom to share the risks of investing in its high-speed data network. (Reporting by Ludwig Burger)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |