Mattress maker Tempur-Pedic's quarterly sales rise
May 2 (Reuters) - Mattress maker Tempur-Pedic International Inc's first-quarter sales rose 1.5 percent to $390.1 million, helped by the inclusion of $46.7 million of sales at recently-acquired Sealy Corp.
Tempur-Pedic completed the purchase of Sealy on March 18.
Tempur-Pedic's net income fell to $12.5 million, or 20 cents per share, in the quarter ended March 31, from $56.2 million, or 86 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, the company earned 62 cents per share.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials