Mattress maker Tempur-Pedic's quarterly sales rise
May 2 (Reuters) - Mattress maker Tempur-Pedic International Inc's first-quarter sales rose 1.5 percent to $390.1 million, helped by the inclusion of $46.7 million of sales at recently-acquired Sealy Corp.
Tempur-Pedic completed the purchase of Sealy on March 18.
Tempur-Pedic's net income fell to $12.5 million, or 20 cents per share, in the quarter ended March 31, from $56.2 million, or 86 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, the company earned 62 cents per share.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel