Valeant Pharmaceuticals targets buys in high-growth areas
WINNIPEG, Manitoba May 2 (Reuters) - Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc Chief Executive Michael Pearson said on Thursday that the company would focus on acquisitions with strong cash flow in high growth areas, avoiding western Europe and Japan, where big pharmaceutical companies dominate.
A Valeant spokeswoman said the company would not comment on recent deal speculation, which has involved U.S. generic drugmaker Actavis Inc.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin