REFILE-Exchanges bust trades in West Pharmaceuticals
NEW YORK May 2 (Reuters) - Nasdaq OMX Group Inc said on Thursday it had determined in conjunction with several exchanges to cancel a host of trades in West Pharmaceuticals Inc
Nasdaq said the decision was made on its own motion in conjunction with BATS Exchange, Direct Edge, NYSE Arca and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority to cancel all trades at or above $69.59 executed in Nasdaq between 9:30:00 a.m. ET (1330 GMT) and 9:34:00 ET (1334 GMT) and the decision cannot be appealed.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program