Buffett says he won't sell shares of IBM - CNBC
NEW YORK May 3 (Reuters) - Berkshire Hathaway chairman and chief executive Warren Buffett said that he would not sell shares of IBM Corp., even as the company missed earnings expectations last month.
"I won't be a seller of IBM," Buffett told cable television network CNBC ahead of Berkshire's annual shareholder meeting, which will begin May 4 in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'