Buffett says he won't sell shares of IBM - CNBC
NEW YORK May 3 (Reuters) - Berkshire Hathaway chairman and chief executive Warren Buffett said that he would not sell shares of IBM Corp., even as the company missed earnings expectations last month.
"I won't be a seller of IBM," Buffett told cable television network CNBC ahead of Berkshire's annual shareholder meeting, which will begin May 4 in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data