Kraft will lower bagged Gevalia coffee prices by 6 percent
NEW YORK May 3 (Reuters) - Kraft Foods Group Inc said on Friday that it will lower the price of its Gevalia retail bagged coffee by 6 percent, effective May 5, due to sustained declines in the green coffee market.
While the price of its Gevalia 12 oz bags will decrease by 6 percent, Gevalia Single Serve Cups, Gevalia e-commerce SKUs and Tassimo Gevalia T Discs are not included in the price decrease, a spokesman said in an email.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |