Kraft will lower bagged Gevalia coffee prices by 6 percent
NEW YORK May 3 (Reuters) - Kraft Foods Group Inc said on Friday that it will lower the price of its Gevalia retail bagged coffee by 6 percent, effective May 5, due to sustained declines in the green coffee market.
While the price of its Gevalia 12 oz bags will decrease by 6 percent, Gevalia Single Serve Cups, Gevalia e-commerce SKUs and Tassimo Gevalia T Discs are not included in the price decrease, a spokesman said in an email.
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter