GN Store Nord lifts profit on stronger sales, cost cuts
COPENHAGEN May 3 (Reuters) - Danish hearing aid and headset maker GN Store Nord kept its full-year 2013 guidance unchanged on Friday after a more than 50 percent rise in first quarter operating profit.
The result was aided by cost cuts and stronger sales.
The company said it still saw organic revenue growth of 9-12 percent this year and and EBITA improvement of 40 to 50 percent compared with 2012. (Reporting by Copenhagen Newsroom; Editing by David Cowell)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |