GN Store Nord lifts profit on stronger sales, cost cuts
COPENHAGEN May 3 (Reuters) - Danish hearing aid and headset maker GN Store Nord kept its full-year 2013 guidance unchanged on Friday after a more than 50 percent rise in first quarter operating profit.
The result was aided by cost cuts and stronger sales.
The company said it still saw organic revenue growth of 9-12 percent this year and and EBITA improvement of 40 to 50 percent compared with 2012. (Reporting by Copenhagen Newsroom; Editing by David Cowell)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |