Permira extends lock-up period for Hugo Boss shares
FRANKFURT May 3 (Reuters) - Hugo Boss said on Friday private equity firm Permira has now committed itself to holding on to its remaining shares in the German fashion house for nine months, compared with six months previously.
The news comes after Hugo Boss said earlier on Friday that Permira was selling a further 10 percent stake in Hugo Boss, reducing its holding to about 56 percent and cashing in on an investment whose share price has doubled since it first invested in 2007.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |