TAV Airports, owned by Aéroports de Paris at 38%, was not chosen for the new Istanbul airport
Aéroports de Paris notes the Turkish General Directorate of State Airports Authority (Devlet Hava Meydanlari Dsletmesi or DHMI) decision to retain another candidate than TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. ("TAV Airports") for building and operating the new Istanbul airport.
Aéroports de Paris fully supports TAV Airports in both its offer and decision not to exceed the financial proposal amount that appeared reasonable.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Aéroports de Paris via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel