TAV Airports, owned by Aéroports de Paris at 38%, was not chosen for the new Istanbul airport
Aéroports de Paris notes the Turkish General Directorate of State Airports Authority (Devlet Hava Meydanlari Dsletmesi or DHMI) decision to retain another candidate than TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. ("TAV Airports") for building and operating the new Istanbul airport.
Aéroports de Paris fully supports TAV Airports in both its offer and decision not to exceed the financial proposal amount that appeared reasonable.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Aéroports de Paris via Thomson Reuters ONE
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study