TAV Airports, owned by Aéroports de Paris at 38%, was not chosen for the new Istanbul airport
Aéroports de Paris notes the Turkish General Directorate of State Airports Authority (Devlet Hava Meydanlari Dsletmesi or DHMI) decision to retain another candidate than TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. ("TAV Airports") for building and operating the new Istanbul airport.
Aéroports de Paris fully supports TAV Airports in both its offer and decision not to exceed the financial proposal amount that appeared reasonable.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Aéroports de Paris via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Seventh person dies after New York blast, building collapse: police
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ