Mazda says April China car sales down 15.2 pct yr-on-yr
BEIJING May 3 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp and its China joint ventures sold 12,353 cars in the country in April, down 15.2 percent from a year earlier, the Japanese automaker said on Friday.
That compares with a 25.2 percent fall in March.
Mazda makes cars in China in partnership with Chongqing Changan Automobile Co Ltd. It also has a sales venture with FAW Group. (Reporting by Fang Yan in BEIJING and Kazunori Takada in SHANGHAI)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach