Mongolia seeks bids to mine part of huge Tavan Tolgoi coal mine
ULAN BATOR May 3 (Reuters) - Mongolia's Erdenes Tavan Tolgoi has launched a tender for a contract to mine the west Tsankhi portion of the giant Tavan Tolgoi coal field, a top executive at the state-owned company said on Friday.
Bids are due on May 31, Chief Financial Officer Batdorj Enkhbat told Reuters.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ