New Brunswick sells C$300 mln of debt in reopening - term sheet
May 3 (Reuters) - The Canadian province of New Brunswick on Friday sold C$300 million ($297 million) of bonds in a reopening of an existing issue, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 3.55 percent bonds, due June 3, 2043, were priced at 99.851 to yield 3.558 percent or 114 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The issue amount now outstanding is C$600 million ($594 million).
The investment dealer arm of Royal Bank of Canada was the lead manager of the sale.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S