Chairman Irani stepping down from Occidental board
SANTA MONICA, Calif.
SANTA MONICA, Calif. May 3 (Reuters) - Occidental Petroleum Corp said Chairman Ray Irani would step down after shareholders withheld support for him to remain on the board of directors.
Chief Executive Steve Chazen announced the news at the company's annual shareholder meeting on Friday.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |