CORRECTED-TABLE-Piramal Enterprises Jan-March loss widens
(Corrects net loss figures for latest quarter to 2004.1 from 200.41 and year-ago quarter to 386.8 from 38.68)
May 3 (Reuters) - Three months ended March 31
(Versus the same period a year earlier. All Reuters alerts in million rupees unless stated)
Net loss 2,004.1 vs 386.8
Net Sales (in bln rupees) 9.27 vs 6.34
Loss per share (in rupees) 11.6 vs 2.3
Results are consolidated
NOTE: Piramal Enterprises Ltd makes drugs offers contract drug research and manufacturing services.
* Source text:link.reuters.com/hab87t
* Further company coverage
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin