STXNEWS LATAM-Cosan, Shell negotiating Brazil convenience stores venture
Raizen SA, a joint venture between Brazilian Sugar and ethanol producer Cosan and Royal Dutch Shell, is negotiating a new partnership with International Meal Company (IMC), according to a securities filing on Friday.
The filing was made in response to an article in newspaper Valor Economico that reported Raizen and IMC want to form a joint venture to open convenience stores in local gas stations.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter