STXNEWS LATAM-Cosan, Shell negotiating Brazil convenience stores venture
Raizen SA, a joint venture between Brazilian Sugar and ethanol producer Cosan and Royal Dutch Shell, is negotiating a new partnership with International Meal Company (IMC), according to a securities filing on Friday.
The filing was made in response to an article in newspaper Valor Economico that reported Raizen and IMC want to form a joint venture to open convenience stores in local gas stations.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'