STXNEWS LATAM-BR Properties, Bradesco common shares added to Ibovespa index
Shares of Brazil real estate investment trust company BR Properties SA and common shares of Banco Bradesco , the country's second-largest private-sector bank, will be included in the benchmark Ibovespa stock index, exchange operator BM&FBovespa said on Friday.
With the addition of the shares on May 6, Brazil's Ibovespa index will include 71 stocks from 65 companies.
- Malaysian airplane investigators look at suicide as possible motive |
- Planning could hold key to disappearance of Flight MH370 |
- U.S., EU set sanctions as Putin recognizes Crimea "sovereignty" |
- Magnitude 4.4 earthquake rocks Los Angeles area
- Russian government admits economy in crisis as Ukraine weighs