Obama says does not foresee sending U.S. troops to Syria
SAN JOSE, Costa Rica
SAN JOSE, Costa Rica (Reuters) - President Barack Obama said on Friday he does not foresee a scenario in which he would send U.S. ground troops to Syria.
At a news conference in the Costa Rican capital, Obama also vowed the United States would take a cautious approach to responding to Syria's alleged use of chemical weapons, saying he will not "leap before we look."
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing jet could slow Malaysian Airline's return to profit