BRIEF-Volvo Cars CFO says net profit breakeven may take longer
STOCKHOLM May 3 (Reuters) - Volvo Car Group Q1 news conference: * Geely-owned volvo cars CFO says may take a year or two more to reach
breakeven at net profit level * Volvo Cars expects to reach breakeven at operating profit level this year
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South