Buffett says has faith in Bernanke's actions at Fed
OMAHA, Neb. May 4 (Reuters) - Warren Buffett's conglomerate, Berkshire Hathaway Inc, holds its annual meeting on Saturday in its hometown of Omaha, Nebraska. For highlights of comments by Buffett and other Berkshire executives during the event, click here:
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa, world mourn 'giant for justice' Mandela |
- Key U.S. lawmakers urge China to back off on air defense zone
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Decaying steel town gets movie star turn in 'Out of the Furnace'