Buffett: Not interested in a U.S. airline to pair with NetJets
OMAHA, Neb. May 4 (Reuters) - Warren Buffett's conglomerate, Berkshire Hathaway Inc , holds its annual meeting on Saturday in its hometown of Omaha, Nebraska. For highlights of comments by Buffett and other Berkshire executives during the event, click here:
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets