Keira Knightley weds rocker fiancé in south of France
MARSEILLE, France (Reuters) - British actress Keira Knightley married her rock musician boyfriend James Righton on Saturday in a discreet ceremony in a French village, regional daily La Provence reported on its website.
Knightley, 28, who was nominated for an Oscar for her lead role in the 2005 film "Pride & Prejudice," got engaged a year ago to Righton, who plays in British indie band Klaxons. The couple has been dating for about two years.
They exchanged vows at the town hall in Mazan in the south of France, where the actress owns a house. Only family and witnesses were present, in line with the couple's low-key romance and few public appearances together.
(Reporting by Jean-Francois Rosnoblet; Writing by Muriel Boselli; Editing by Tom Pfeiffer)
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |