Kuwait March bank lending growth picks up slightly
May 5 (Reuters) - Kuwait's M2 money supply growth slowed to 8.5 percent year-on-year at the end of March from 9.1 percent in February, central bank data showed on Sunday. Growth in bank lending to the private sector picked up marginally, to 3.1 percent from February's 13-month low of 3.0 percent. KUWAIT MONEY SUPPLY END-MAR 13 END-FEB 13 END-MAR 12 M1 change yr/yr (pct) 16.5 15.2 2.4 M2 change yr/yr 8.5 9.1 5.2 M2-M1 pct change yr/yr 6.1 7.2 6.1 Bank private sector claims yr/yr 3.1 3.0 3.6 KUWAIT C.BANK FOREIGN ASSETS bln dinars 8.032 8.352 6.790 change yr/yr (pct) 18.3 18.5 3.5 NOTE. Percentage changes are Reuters calculations based on official data.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel