Anadarko Petroleum quarterly profit falls, output a record
May 6 (Reuters) - Anadarko Petroleum Corp on Monday reported a sharply lower quarterly profit, as year-ago results were boosted by a large tax benefit.
The Houston company had a first-quarter profit of $460 million, or 91 cents per share, compared with $2.2 billion, or $4.28 per diluted share, in the same period a year earlier.
Oil and gas production rose 13 percent to a record 793,000 barrels oil equivalent (boe) per day.
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source