Cuba launches challenge to Australian tobacco laws at WTO
GENEVA May 6 (Reuters) - Cuba has launched a legal challenge to Australia's tobacco packaging laws at the World Trade Organization, the Geneva-based trade body said in a statement on Monday.
Cuba has never before launched WTO litigation. Its challenge follows similar complaints about Australia's tough tobacco packaging rules by Ukraine, Honduras and Dominican Republic. (Reporting by Tom Miles; Editing by Janet Lawrence)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials