BRIEF-Warren Buffett says hesitant to invest in media companies
May 6 (Reuters) - * Warren buffett says hesitant to invest in media companies, says hard to
predict which will do well in 10 years -- cnbc * Warren buffett says easier for him to predict that "ketchup," referring to
pending H.J Heinz Co. purchase, or Coca Cola Co -will do well
in 10 years * Warren buffett says jc penney faces a "very tough" road to recovery * Warren buffett says jc penney Alienated A Significant part of its customer
base, has "good management" in place to help it rebound * Warren buffett says does not have investment in jc penney, but is rooting for
company to recover * Warren buffett says concept of budget sequester was "designed to be stupid,"
and "we deserve a congress better than that"
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Microsoft leads disruption of largest infected global PC network