Haniel says has no plans to cut Celesio stake
FRANKFURT May 6 (Reuters) - Diversified holding company Franz Haniel & Cie. said it has no plans to further reduce its stake in German drugs distributor Celesio, rebuffing a media report.
Stock market newsletter Platow Brief earlier reported that Haniel Chief Executive Stephan Gemkow was considering slashing its holding in Celesio to just above 25 percent.
A Haniel spokesman said there were no such plans nor talks.
Haniel in November sold a 4.6 percent stake in Celesio to reduce its debt burden, cutting its stake to 50.01 percent. (Reporting by Matthias Inverardi and Daniela Pegna; Writing by Ludwig Burger)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data