Chile's Entel Q1 net profit falls 29 pct on accounting changes
SANTIAGO May 6 (Reuters) - Chilean mobile telephone operator Entel said on Monday its first-quarter net profit dropped 29 percent compared with the same quarter last year on accounting changes that led to higher operational costs.
Net profit reached 37.233 billion pesos ($78.8 million) in the first three months of the year, Entel said.
- Israel knocks out Gaza power plant, digs in for long fight |
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- EU agrees first broad sanctions on Russia; Ukraine fighting kills dozens
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine