Chile's Entel Q1 net profit falls 29 pct on accounting changes
SANTIAGO May 6 (Reuters) - Chilean mobile telephone operator Entel said on Monday its first-quarter net profit dropped 29 percent compared with the same quarter last year on accounting changes that led to higher operational costs.
Net profit reached 37.233 billion pesos ($78.8 million) in the first three months of the year, Entel said.
- Children's corpses in Korean ferry reveal desperate attempts to escape |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China ahead of visit |
- Ukraine government resumes offensive, hopes for more U.S. help |
- Ukraine president calls for new anti-rebel offensive as crisis deal falters |
- Search for MH370 reveals a military vulnerability for China