BRIEF-Clearwire shares down following news about transaction with Sprint
NEW YORK May 6 (Reuters) - Clearwire Corp : * Shares down 6.2 percent in premarket trade following news about letter to
shareholders on transaction with Sprint
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |