Fannie Mae to sell $2.0 bln bills on Wednesday
May 6 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Monday it plans to sell $2.0 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale consists of $1.0 billion of three-month bills, due Aug. 7, 2013, and $1.0 billion of six-month bills, due Nov. 6, 2013.
Settlement is May 8-9.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Indian firms tool up for defense orders on Modi's 'buy India' pledge
- Thai junta leader appointed PM by hand-picked parliament
- Hamas says three top Gaza commanders killed in Israeli air strike |