Fannie Mae to sell $2.0 bln bills on Wednesday
May 6 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Monday it plans to sell $2.0 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale consists of $1.0 billion of three-month bills, due Aug. 7, 2013, and $1.0 billion of six-month bills, due Nov. 6, 2013.
Settlement is May 8-9.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |