Fannie Mae to sell $2.0 bln bills on Wednesday
May 6 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Monday it plans to sell $2.0 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale consists of $1.0 billion of three-month bills, due Aug. 7, 2013, and $1.0 billion of six-month bills, due Nov. 6, 2013.
Settlement is May 8-9.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |