Forest Oil loss widens on lower natural gas production
May 6 (Reuters) - Forest Oil Corp's quarterly loss widened due to decline in natural gas sales volumes after the oil and gas producer shifted its focus to exploration of higher-margin oil properties.
Net loss widened to $67.9 million, or 59 cents per share, in the first quarter, from $32.7 million, or 29 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 25 percent to $118 million.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Global stocks succumb to growth fears; ECB trillion euro question awaits
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Hong Kong warns democracy protesters of firm response |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report