Forest Oil loss widens on lower natural gas production
May 6 (Reuters) - Forest Oil Corp's quarterly loss widened due to decline in natural gas sales volumes after the oil and gas producer shifted its focus to exploration of higher-margin oil properties.
Net loss widened to $67.9 million, or 59 cents per share, in the first quarter, from $32.7 million, or 29 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 25 percent to $118 million.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |