Forest Oil loss widens on lower natural gas production
May 6 (Reuters) - Forest Oil Corp's quarterly loss widened due to decline in natural gas sales volumes after the oil and gas producer shifted its focus to exploration of higher-margin oil properties.
Net loss widened to $67.9 million, or 59 cents per share, in the first quarter, from $32.7 million, or 29 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 25 percent to $118 million.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee