GM's China auto sales up 15.3 pct in April
BEIJING May 6 (Reuters) - General Motors Co and its China joint ventures sold 261,870 vehicles in the country in April, up 15.3 percent from a year earlier, the U.S. automaker said on Monday.
That compares with a 12.6 percent year-on-year gain in March.
GM makes vehicles in China in partnership with FAW Group and SAIC Motor Corp Ltd.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |