GM's China auto sales up 15.3 pct in April
BEIJING May 6 (Reuters) - General Motors Co and its China joint ventures sold 261,870 vehicles in the country in April, up 15.3 percent from a year earlier, the U.S. automaker said on Monday.
That compares with a 12.6 percent year-on-year gain in March.
GM makes vehicles in China in partnership with FAW Group and SAIC Motor Corp Ltd.
- Alumnus shot dead after wounding three at Florida State University |
- Naked outdoor protest over SeaWorld float in NY's Thanksgiving parade
- Pope to raffle gifts given to him to raise money for the poor
- Exclusive: U.S. to allow people from nations hit by Ebola to stay temporarily
- Banking culture breeds dishonesty, scientific study finds