Taiwan's HTC April sales down 37 pct
TAIPEI, May 6 (Reuters) - Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC Corp posted a 37 percent fall in April sales from a year earlier. Following are details of the sales: APRIL Y/Y % YR-TO-DATE Y/Y % Sales (T$ bln) 19.59 -36.9 62.38 -36.9 (US$ mln) 663.80 ($1 = 29.5120 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Trapped peacekeepers at Golan Heights moved to secure area: Philippine military chief
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions