NASDAQ Scheduled Resumption in Trunkbow International Holdings Limited
NEW YORK, May 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The NASDAQ Stock Market (Nasdaq:NDAQ) announced today that trading in Trunkbow International Holdings Limited (Nasdaq:TBOW) is scheduled to resume on Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 7:15 a.m., Eastern Time. Trading in the company's stock was halted on April 17, 2013 at 9:24:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
For news and additional information about the company, please contact the company directly, or check under the company's symbol using InfoQuotesSM on the NASDAQ Web site at www.nasdaq.com.
CONTACT: NASDAQ OMX Media Contact: Wayne Lee +1-301-978-4875 Wayne.D.Lee@NASDAQOMX.Com
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |