Outdoor ad group JCDecaux says weak Europe hits Q1 sales
PARIS May 6 (Reuters) - Outdoor advertising group JCDecaux posted a 2.5 percent drop in first-quarter organic revenue, dragged down by a further deterioration in the economic environment in Europe and some softening in the rate of growth in China.
Sales were 565.7 million euros ($738.6 million) in the quarter, down 0.6 percent on a reported basis.
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- U.S. strikes help Iraq Kurds, army advances against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq