Outdoor ad group JCDecaux says weak Europe hits Q1 sales
PARIS May 6 (Reuters) - Outdoor advertising group JCDecaux posted a 2.5 percent drop in first-quarter organic revenue, dragged down by a further deterioration in the economic environment in Europe and some softening in the rate of growth in China.
Sales were 565.7 million euros ($738.6 million) in the quarter, down 0.6 percent on a reported basis.
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear: police
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama