Outdoor ad group JCDecaux says weak Europe hits Q1 sales
PARIS May 6 (Reuters) - Outdoor advertising group JCDecaux posted a 2.5 percent drop in first-quarter organic revenue, dragged down by a further deterioration in the economic environment in Europe and some softening in the rate of growth in China.
Sales were 565.7 million euros ($738.6 million) in the quarter, down 0.6 percent on a reported basis.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |