Mercedes brand sales up 11.7 pct in April on Asia, Europe
BERLIN May 6 (Reuters) - German automaker Daimler said sales of its Mercedes-Benz luxury brand rose 11.7 percent last month to the highest-ever level for April, powered by double-digit gains in Asia and Europe.
Deliveries of Mercedes-Benz brand vehicles increased to 116,566 cars, extending the year-to-date gain to 5.6 percent or 441,464 autos, the Stuttgart-based manufacturer said in a statement on Monday.
Sales in the Asia-Pacific region rose 14.9 percent to 27,881 cars while deliveries in core European markets were up 11.8 percent to 56,988. (Reporting by Andreas Cremer; Editing by Maria Sheahan)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea