Walmex says Mexican same-store sales fall 3.6 pct in April
MEXICO CITY May 6 (Reuters) - Mexico's biggest retailer, Wal-Mart de Mexico, said on Monday that sales at Mexican stores open at least a year fell 3.6 percent in April compared with the same month a year earlier.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge