Murphy Oil CEO to step down after U.S. retail business spinoff
May 6 (Reuters) - Murphy Oil Corp said Chief Executive Steve Cossé will step down after the completion of a spinoff of the company's retail gasoline business in the second half of this year.
Chief operating officer Roger Jenkins will replace Cossé, who was appointed CEO in June last year.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats