Nissan says April China auto sales up 2.7 pct yr-on-yr
BEIJING May 6 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co Ltd and its China joint venture sold 102,800 cars in China in April, up 2.7 percent from a year earlier, the Japanese automaker said on Monday.
That compares with a 16.6 percent decline in March.
Nissan makes vehicles in China in partnership with Dongfeng Automobile Group Co. (Reporting by Fang Yan in BEIJING and Kazunori Takada in SHANGHAI; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid |
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid