Nissan says April China auto sales up 2.7 pct yr-on-yr
BEIJING May 6 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co Ltd and its China joint venture sold 102,800 cars in China in April, up 2.7 percent from a year earlier, the Japanese automaker said on Monday.
That compares with a 16.6 percent decline in March.
Nissan makes vehicles in China in partnership with Dongfeng Automobile Group Co. (Reporting by Fang Yan in BEIJING and Kazunori Takada in SHANGHAI; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- China rejects U.S. criticism over jet encounter
- Protesters mark two weeks since police shooting in Ferguson, Missouri |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |