Onex to buy Nielsen Holdings's expositions business for $950 mln
May 6 (Reuters) - Canadian private equity company Onex Corp said it will buy TV ratings firm Nielsen Holdings N.V.'s expositions business for $950 million.
Nielsen Expositions is an operator of large, business-to-business tradeshows in the United States.
In March, Reuters reported Nielsen Holdings was in the early stages of selling its expositions business.
- Israel keeps up Gaza assault; diplomats seek ceasefire |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food