Onex to buy Nielsen Holdings's expositions business for $950 mln
May 6 (Reuters) - Canadian private equity company Onex Corp said it will buy TV ratings firm Nielsen Holdings N.V.'s expositions business for $950 million.
Nielsen Expositions is an operator of large, business-to-business tradeshows in the United States.
In March, Reuters reported Nielsen Holdings was in the early stages of selling its expositions business.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor