Onex to buy Nielsen Holdings's expositions business for $950 mln
May 6 (Reuters) - Canadian private equity company Onex Corp said it will buy TV ratings firm Nielsen Holdings N.V.'s expositions business for $950 million.
Nielsen Expositions is an operator of large, business-to-business tradeshows in the United States.
In March, Reuters reported Nielsen Holdings was in the early stages of selling its expositions business.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine