Onex to buy Nielsen Holdings's expositions business for $950 mln
May 6 (Reuters) - Canadian private equity company Onex Corp said it will buy TV ratings firm Nielsen Holdings N.V.'s expositions business for $950 million.
Nielsen Expositions is an operator of large, business-to-business tradeshows in the United States.
In March, Reuters reported Nielsen Holdings was in the early stages of selling its expositions business.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square